Affordable Housing Matters
The television program and digital media initiative that is helping Metro New Orleans residents obtain quality affordable housing.
- Credit counseling & reports
- Developing a household budget
- Best mortgage products to meet your needs
- Home buying grants, financial assistance and savings programs
- Timelines for home purchase
- Buying vs renting
- Default mortgage and foreclosure counseling
- Reverse mortgage options
- Tenant and landlord relationships
- Insurance - home owners, renters, flood
Hosted by veteran broadcast journalist Norman Robinson, Affordable Housing Matters is produced in a magazine talk show format with video segments and expert guests providing information, education and analysis to assist audiences interested in the New Orleans housing and apartment rental market and the home buying process. This half hour program also is edited into short videos for use on websites, tablets and mobile devices.
“The city of New Orleans has a great need for quality, affordable housing”, said Wayne Mayeux, Vice-President of Willwoods Community Management. “Not only is it necessary for many of our underserved population, but also for the elderly and those on fixed incomes. We’re committed to providing quality affordable residences and helping those who want to better their lives with home ownership,” Mayeux added.